The Million Dollar treasure Box Philosophy by Sri Vishwanath
This book is what brought Sri’s life into a clarity that he wanted to share with you as his personal story.
He would put 20 Indian rupees, which equals 1.00 in USA Dollars into a Box, every morning. He learned this by a friend whom taught him Feng Shui techniques. Once he showed his family how he gained 365.00 dollars in one full year everyone including his family was amazed. His family would add money all the time. He heard from God’s voice:
“Vish the reason you were given an empty treasure box is because I wanted to compare your personality to the treasure box. Right now you are a treasure….(you have to read the book, it will grab you like a claw)!
I loved this book and hope you want to read it as it adds value to your personality, money to help others and inspiration from a man whom has written over 13 transformation books.
© 2013 Jackie Paulson
Vishwanath, Sri (2013-01-09). The Million Dollar Treasure Box Philosophy (Kindle Locations 59-61). Soul Power Magic. Kindle Edition.
From Yesterdays POST BOOKS I HAVE WRITTEN -What Everybody Ought to Know About Encouragement Ebook By Jackie Paulson
Authored by Jackie Ann Paulson
List Price: $5.99
8.5″ x 11″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Black & White on White paper
Reminiscing: Poems From My Heart (Volume 1) by Jackie Ann Paulson (Oct 6, 2012)
- $5.99 Paperback
- Order in the next 11 hours and get it by Thursday, Jan 10.
Dummies Guide to Security Guards in Illinois by Jackie Paulson (Aug 11, 2012)
Where did the idea come from for your books?
- First was Poems I wrote in High School
- Security Industry which I am in now
- Encouraging stories for everyday life is in the process of being published
What genre does your book fall under?
Poems, self-help, security, encouragement, personal growth
Which actors would you choose to play in your movie rendition?
I am not so sure on this one
What is a one-sentence synopsis of your book?
A book of poems is a love story of poems from a gal who fell in love for the first time to a boy who lived near her, and she was sent away to a boarding school which a book of poems to the boy is this book of poems it is a true story
Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I publish with create space but not many bought them so far, need to learn to market them better.
How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
2 years to get the guts to publish poems book then my books are rolling in now.
What other books would you compare this story to?
Poems of love
Who or what inspired you to write the book?
A love story and it’s true
What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
I love to write, and read and tell true stories and share positive things or inspirational things that move me. I hope to share it all with the world.
- Book Review: Hating Heidi Foster by Jeffrey Blount (getreadingnow.org)
- Tagged by Laurie Nichols (BOOKS) (getreadingnow.org)
- Reminiscing: Poems From My Heart (Volume 1) (Paperback) by Jackie Ann Paulson (getreadingnow.org)
- Weekly Photo Challenge Delicate (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Girl on Horseback (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Book Review: Deadline by Randy Alcorn (getreadingnow.org)
- My book: Reminiscing (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge My 2012 In Photo’s (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Daily Prompt: Connect the Dots (postadaychallenge2011.com)