Author: Janet Traken
ISBN Number: 978-0-7387-1878-1
Publisher: Atlantic Publishing Group, Inc
Genre/Market: Law, General Law, Legal education
Publication Date: 2011
Book Length: 280 Pages
5 Out of 5 points
Headline for Book Review: Traffic Court Facts to Win your Case
I want to thank Atlantic Publishing for an advanced copy for my honest review of this book. If you purchase this book part of the profits are donated to The Humane Society of the United States.
I loved this book and being a Paralegal I will add this valuable resources to my legal library.
Fighting your traffic ticket can be very scary but once you know the steps involved it is as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1. Know the Law
Step 2. How your particular facts apply to that law.
Step 3. Appear in Court
All police officers will tell you why the person got a speeding ticket, “to help reduce accidents and keep the roads safe.”
You can fight your own ticket and win and this is important so that you:
- Avoid increased car insurance rates
- Avoid points on your driver’s license
- Feel good to stand up for yourself in court
- Avoid professional consequences of tickets especially if you have a CDL license or want to stay in good standing with the public as a doctor or lawyer.
- This book walks you through the following:
- The steps taken when you first get a ticket
- How to research and understand law
- The types of moving violations
- The negative effects of a ticket
- What traffic school can and cannot do for you and your case
- Deciding whether to fight the ticket or pay it
- Determine if you need a lawyer
- Preparing for court and or trial
10. And so much more!
What I did learn in this book is so important. We all have rights and when it comes to traffic tickets we can fight and win against the police officer. Taking notes of the incident can help you win your case. Taking photo’s right after you got your ticket helps a lot. This is all building up evidence on your behalf of your case to win. Many people don’t bother to fight their tickets and if they did they could win. The bottom line is to know your State Laws on speeding tickets and then obey them. If you need to win your speeding ticket case this is a very informative book that no family should live without.
Jackie Paulson © 2011 All Rights Reserved