Normally I don’t partake in these award ceremonies, not that I am nominated often, but since this has to do with the subject of BOOKS, I feel that it will be another shove in the right direction of sharing my 3 books.
The rules are simple; answer a few questions regarding your work if it is done or in process or even if it is only in your head and then tag five other bloggers whom you feel are on the book writing path.
What is the title of your books? Project Summary-needs some work
What Everybody Ought to Know About Encouragement Ebook By Jackie Paulson
Authored by Jackie Ann Paulson
List Price: $5.99
8.5″ x 11″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Black & White on White paper
Reminiscing: Poems From My Heart (Volume 1) by Jackie Ann Paulson (Oct 6, 2012)
- $5.99 Paperback
- Order in the next 11 hours and get it by Thursday, Jan 10.
Dummies Guide to Security Guards in Illinois by Jackie Paulson (Aug 11, 2012)
Where did the idea come from for your books?
- First was Poems I wrote in High School
- Security Industry which I am in now
- Encouraging stories for everyday life is in the process of being published
What genre does your book fall under?
Poems, self-help, security, encouragement, personal growth
Which actors would you choose to play in your movie rendition?
I am not so sure on this one
What is a one-sentence synopsis of your book?
A book of poems is a love story of poems from a gal who fell in love for the first time to a boy who lived near her, and she was sent away to a boarding school which a book of poems to the boy is this book of poems it is a true story
Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I publish with create space but not many bought them so far, need to learn to market them better.
How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
2 years to get the guts to publish poems book then my books are rolling in now.
What other books would you compare this story to?
Poems of love
Who or what inspired you to write the book?
A love story and it’s true
What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
I love to write, and read and tell true stories and share positive things or inspirational things that move me. I hope to share it all with the world.
To those who I have picked, please don’t be mad, the interview part is fun. I have to get back to whom to pass this to but Laurie passed it to me and others below, join in the fun.
- Reminiscing: Poems From My Heart (Volume 1) (Paperback) by Jackie Ann Paulson (getreadingnow.org)
- My book: Reminiscing (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- The Next Big Thing? I Wish! (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- Tagged, I’m “it”; the next big thing (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- My 21st birthday Thank You poem (themagicwithinus.com)
- Daily Prompt: Connect the Dots (postadaychallenge2011.com)