TITLE: Narcissistic Predicaments by Sister Renee Pittelli
Genre/Market: Religion, Christian Life, Family
Publication Date: 2010
Price: $ 22.95
5 Out of 5 points
Quote: “Jesus never tells us to forgive someone who is not remorseful or who is unwilling to change their ways.”
When ReviewTheBook dot com sent me this book for free to do an honest review I had no idea what this book involved. I wanted to read on how to deal with Narcissistic people whom are in my own life. What I found out was that and so much more.
If you grew up with someone that was always negative and no supporting of you and your life and ideas then this book helps you get out of it forever. The author talks about the 21 Rules of No Contact and the 102 Questions to Ask Yourself when deciding whether to end an abusive relationship. You will answer those questions from your heart and be able to use the tools and strategies to overcome those whom have hurt your life in the past and how to deal with them now.
The author Sister Renee Pittelli has tons of scriptures to back up her claims which help the reader recover from the narcissistic person(s) in their lives.
Do you ever wonder what you can expect in the future, and how you will feel years from now if your abusers are no longer in your life? This book will tell you how to get away from it all and start living your full life the way it’s supposed to be. This book helps us to set boundaries so that the abusive person(s) may not have our permission to keep violating our lives.
Lessons from the author:
- Eventually they will lose their ability to impact you emotionally
- They’re not even in the ballpark of normal, and they never were.
- They are never going to be a part of your life again.
- Not everyone is going to hurt you.
- Healing takes time, but you will heal.
© 2012 Jackie Paulson All Rights Reserved
- NPD ~ Narcissistic Personality Disorder. LOL 🙂 (mysterycoachdsi.wordpress.com)
- making amends with a narcissist (heartjunky.wordpress.com)
- Bipolar or Narcissistic Personality Disorder? (everydayhealth.com)
- How to Spot an Abuser on Your First Date (saskatoonconnections.wordpress.com)
- How to Handle the Narcissists in Your Life (onmymindwriter.wordpress.com)
- Outskirts Press Books Receive Statistically Higher Ratings on Amazon Than The Other Five Major Online Self Publishing Companies (prweb.com)
- What Borderlines and Narcissists Fear Most: Part 1 (psychologytoday.com)