I found out that I was nominated for The Liebster Award! Thank you so much to the wonderful for nominating me!
The rules for Liebster Award are as follows:
•Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
•Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
•Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
•Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
•Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
My answers to the ten questions I was asked are…
1) What is your favorite book? Why just have one favorite book? I have so many. Authors I love are Iris Johansen-(THE KILLING GAME BOOK), Dan Brown, Agatha Christie, Nicholas Sparks to name a few.
2) If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? I would really like to publish another book, but that would actually sell.
4) If you could visit a fictional world (i.e. Narnia, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, etc…) for a day, where would you go? It’s probably not safe but I would love to visit the fictional world of The Hunger Games!
5) Where is your favorite place in the world? I love where I live in Gurnee, Illinois but want to move now that I am 47 to a Warmer climate like California or Arizona.
6) If you could meet three people from any time in history, who would they be? Princess Diana hands down! Mother Theresa too! Oh and M. Gandhi!
7) Why did you start your blog? I don’t know really, because I like writing, books, and journalism!
8) What do you hope to accomplish in 2014? I hope to do well in my college in 2014, estimate graduation August.
9) What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Reading a book hands down!
10) If you could be any Disney Character, who would you be? Sleepy in the 7 dwarfs.
I nominate the following bloggers for this
My ten questions are…
1) What is your one favorite book of all time?
2) Have you ever met anyone famous?
3) Do you like sports, what is your favorite?
4) What is your favorite, juice, tea or coffee?
5) Do you sleep on your back, side or stomach?
6) What was the last movie you watched?
7) Do you have any new year’s resolutions?
8) Do you have children?
9) What is your favorite type of pet?
10) Do you plan on going back to college?