I wrote about Nick Vujicic, the man with no limbs, http://getreadingnow.org/2012/05/07/life-without-limits-by-nick-vujicic/
In that blog post, I shared a video of a talk that Nick gave, about overcoming the cards that life dealt him, which I found to be highly inspiring.
Now, I want to share a piece of awesome news with you… As some of you might know, Nick got married in February this year to his bride (just as he believed without a shadow of a doubt that he would), he announced to everyone that his wife is now 13 weeks pregnant and that he’s going to be a daddy!
I’m going to leave you with pictures summing up Nick Vujicic‘s amazing story.
Hope you can see how this brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “What’s your excuse?”
May you be as inspired as me by this man’s story of trials to triumph…
I look forward to your feedback!
- Nick Vujicic, the man with no limbs, on Perspective, Vision and Choices
I was greatly inspired by a very courageous young man by the name of Nick Vujicic. Nick was born wit…
- A life without limits (deborahyishak.wordpress.com)
- How God is mightily using Nick Vujicic – the young man born without arms and legs (dgcoy.me)
- Never give up hope (nurturinglives.wordpress.com)
- Nick Vujicic: Life without limits (swimwithnic.wordpress.com)
- Meet Nick Vujicic (twtface.com)
- Does life have meaning? Meet Nick Vujicic, born without arms, legs (orangecountyiands.com)