By Jackie Paulson
50% of all 1st marriages fail in Divorce
67% of all 2nd marriages fail in Divorce
74% of all 3rd marriages fail in Divorce
Keeping Score has four parts to it with the first being, “Adam and Eve.” It is an evaluation divided into four sections for each gender. Three of the sections are unique. The fourth section is identical for both partners.
The Second part is “knowledge is Power.” It gives you insights to creating the relationship score.
The Third part is “A score to win,” explains how to utilize your relationship score and then apply your own common sense to get you to the relationship you really want.
The Fourth is his web site: 3 w’s dot keepingscorebook dot com. You will see how your relationship compares to other relationships. This is a sharing environment to learn from one another or otherwise open your eyes to things you may not have known before.
The first chapter opens with the big sword vs. the broken sword. This section is about the ability of your partner to provide financially.
The second chapter is about making a woman feel loved.
Chapter 3 is about the art of communication and forming trust.
Chapter 4 is about common interests and how other influences impact your relationship.
Chapter 5 is about Religion and a need to have common denominator for success.
Chapter 6 is about sharing interest and spending quality time together.
Overall I loved this book. It reminds me of those magazines when they ask you to circle A B C or D and then evaluate about a certain topic but this covers relationships specifically. It is a book to do before you marry a person, even after. It is very helpful and a guide to knowing more about your partner.
I wish to thank the author for giving me a copy for my honest review.
© 2012 written by Jackie Paulson
- Codependency for Dummies by Darlene Lancer, MFT (getreadingnow.org)
- Review: Keeping Score (closedthecover.wordpress.com)
- How To Kill A Loving Relationship & How To Save One (afteramerica.wordpress.com)
- ‘I Love My Husband, But Not Passionately’ (psychologytoday.com)
- “The ‘Carlucci Marriage/Relationship Audit’ Could Just Save a Fortune” (prweb.com)
- Marriage and Weddings… and Love (primabratinella.wordpress.com)
- About Me Jackie Paulson Single Mother (postadaychallenge2011.com)