50 Days of Hope by Lynn Eib
I would like to thank Tyndale Publishers for a free copy of this book for my review.
If you need inspiration for someone who has cancer or just been diagnosed, then this book will help you understand the journey through cancer. The author wants to help those who suffer from cancer, and bring them hope. Lynn shares from her experience of having cancer to surviving it. It is in struggling that I feel we often come out stronger than if we had not had that struggle. Yes, why me Lord, why do I have cancer, or why so and so have cancer. All of the questions, they seem unanswered. Lynn will help you and encourage you from start to finish. If she can survive and beat it, so can YOU! The scriptures, stories and insights will be something to pass along if and when you might need it. It is in these days, that we often hear of a friend or family member who has cancer. It is the hope of the author to encourage you to never give up hope.
© 2012 Jackie Paulson
- 50 Days Of Hope by Lynn Eib (create-with-joy.com)
- Inspire Me Monday – Week 30 (create-with-joy.com)
- Skin cancer returns, Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson discloses (calgaryherald.com)
- Hijab Day Hopes To Dispel Muslim Misconceptions (minnesota.cbslocal.com)
- Author Interview: Lynn Plourde (thelupinelibrarian.me)
- Life-threatening illness: To tell or not to tell? (rep-am.com)
- Friday, hope for survivors… (todayithink.wordpress.com)
- Potential anticancer componds from natura l sources by Dr.U.Srinivasa, Professor, Srinivas college of pharmacy, Mangalore (slideshare.net)
- Cancer survivors celebrate life and offer support (kansascity.com)