It’s not a life Sentence by Marj Frazer Lacey
The author will help you become the person you are to become and not someone everyone else wants you to become. In today’s society most kids are raised to become a mini me or mini mommy or daddy. Whatever happened to letting kids be kids! Creativity and all? I know that I was a single mom and raising my daughter was different ballgame than it is today with raising kids (2012).
The author will let you journey on your life and become aware of things you might not have recognized in your past. Self Discovery is a life time journey but it’s something we all need to stop and think about.
- She will help you work on YOU
- Learn its okay not to please everyone
- Learn to ask the right questions to YOU in order to heal your past
- Help you through exercises, answer questions and fill in the blanks of your own life.
- Her first question is, “What is one thing I would most likely change about myself is?”
I will keep this book and make an effort to keep filing in the blanks to help me discover more about me…so you should too!
Thank you for this book (reviewthebook.com) and I enjoyed reading this in 2012 and posting it for review. It was a free book and a free review!
© 2012 written by Jackie Paulson