How to Forgive by Lynda Bevan
I want to thank review the book and Loving Healing Press for my free copy for my honest review.
This book is a wonderful easy to read book on how to learn to completely free yourself to forgiving yourself and others in your life. It is a step by step guide that will help you acknowledge your emotions and deal with the issues those emotions identify.
What does it mean to forgive?
If you cannot forgive you cannot move on in your life. Not being able to forgive someone means that you are continually tied to the person you should have of given.
Unforgiveness is poison to you. In the long run it will cause disease. You now you have not forgiven when you go on and on about the topic over and over.
For example, I got a divorce 15 years ago. Today, I still talk about “that story.” To truly forgive we must let them off the hook and move forward.
I would recommend this book to anyone who needs to forgive in their heart permanently.
© 2012 Jackie Paulson
- Without forgiveness, there’s no future (nesapfich.wordpress.com)
- Forgiving (knowmyworth.com)
- The Kindness of Forgiveness (thekindnesskronicles.wordpress.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Begs Demi Moore for Forgiveness, Will She Forgive Him? (celebs.gather.com)
- I finally get the cult TV show Community (chrisabraham.com)
- Forgiveness vs Rejection (graceandgritforlivinglife.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness & Patience (michellsgrace.com)
- FWF ~ An Unexpected Paddle (somethingwrite.wordpress.com)
- Sins That Stick to Your Heart (brokenbelievers.com)