Confessions of a Middle-Aged Babe Magnet by Chad Stone © 2012
Confessions of a Middle-Aged Babe Magnet is the almost completely true story of one man’s brave adventure into dating again in the 21st Century. The author himself gets a divorce and has to start dating in the 21st century, which is not an easy task. The story unfolds as a humorous memoir that’s also an insightful dating and relationship guide for men of all ages. For women, the book offers a unique, unvarnished look into the mind of a real man; revealing how a single man thinks and why he behaves as he does.
Confessions of a Middle-Aged Babe Magnet is a journey of modern self-discovery that is laugh-out-loud funny in some places and poignantly tender in others. Fascinating, funny and heartfelt, Confessions of a Middle-Aged Babe Magnet is proof that love is possible at any age— as long as you’re willing to embrace it.
I have read your book and it is simply the most funny and well researched book. I am also a divorced (woman) of the 21st century. Now that you wrote your book, I might have to write the middle aged woman ways to dating in the 21st century. Pondering that! The best part of your book delivery to me is that you are the only one to include extras; you have a folder with your business card, bio, and much more! This is the best book to learn from if any man is divorced and middle aged!
© 2012 Jackie Paulson
- Is Long Hair on Middle-Aged Women That Controversial? (bellasugar.com)
- Change your life not your wife, Marriage saving advice for success driven people by Tony Ferretti, PH.D. And Peter J. Weiss, M.D. (getreadingnow.org)
- Middle Age Is the Secret Weapon of Mankind (patospapa.wordpress.com)
- Middle Aged? Recently Divorced? (keepwomenhealthy.com)
- Middle Age vs The Middle Ages (examiner.com)
- 10 tips on How to find lasting love over the age of 40 (lifescomplicated42.wordpress.com)
- Middle aged Brits squeezed financially (moneyexpert.com)
- More Middle Aged Professionals Seeking Cosmetic Enhancement Says Rhode Island Plastic Surgeon (prweb.com)
- Is Middle Age Evolution’s Crowning Achievement? (science.slashdot.org)