Change your life not your wife, Marriage saving advice for success driven people by Tony Ferretti, PH.D. And Peter J. Weiss, M.D. © 2012
I received this book for my honest review from the Candence group and if you would like to review books please contact them.
I am among one of the statistics of divorce in the 21st century and it has been 16 years since my official divorce in Illinois. Drs. Tony Ferretti and Peter Weiss talk about how to change so that your marriage will have a breakthrough if you are a Type A personality. Type A is very highly success driven where the person will put their career ahead of their marriage. So if you put career first and your marriage second, this book will help you get back on track and keep your failing marriage. Keeping up on a marriage is not an easy task and to balance kids and a career is hard enough, but if you read this book and want to save your marriage, it will help you.
This book will help encourage you to start on the road to success s of improving your relationships even the one you have with yourself. In this book you will:
- Discover common personality traits behind the succeed at work but fail at home
- Understand how your current behavior in relationship has been shaped by your childhood
- Find simple assessments and exercises to help you evaluate your marriage
- Learn practical and prove steps to heal, nature and grow in your marriage
© 2012 Jackie Paulson
- Is Marriage Obsolete? (everydayhealth.com)
- Ex-assistant principal can go forward with religious bias lawsuit (timesofisrael.com)
- Can a Marriage Survive Infidelity? (everydayhealth.com)