Title of Book: The Secret Power of Middle Children by Catherine Salmon PHD and Katrin Schaumann
It is important that you know who you are as a Middle Child. Here are the Contents of this wonderful book that focus’ on Middle Children:
- The myth of middle child
- How do you know if you are a middle child
- Middle Children are brilliant negotiators
- Middle children are Trailblazers
- Middle children are Justice Seekers
- Middle Children in the workplace
- Middle Children as friends and lovers
- Parenting as a middle child
- Middle children as Parents
10. Looking for the future
I realize as a middle born child that there are not many books written that dedicates itself to just the middle child born! I was so interested in what this author had to say.
I find so many of the words to be true in this book. I am a middle child and it is true that when I was younger I would make my family my friends not necessarily my real family I was born into. I did feel neglected and overlooked and wanted attention in any way I could get it as my parents paid more attention to the first and last born children in our family. As I am older I am over this now.
I also find it true to be a justice seeker and truthseeker! It is just like it’s my natural ability to do these things.
I would recommend any middle child to get this book to learn the truth about the middle born children personality.
© 2012 Jackie Paulson All Rights Reserved
- Birth Order: A Psychology (austraalien.wordpress.com)