Grace is God reaching down
Faith is Man reaching up
1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq .
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq,was the cradle of civilization!
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq .
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq …
6. Isaac’s wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq ..
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq .
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh – which is in Iraq …
10. Amos cried out in Iraq ..
11 Babylon , which is in Iraq , destroyed Jerusalem ..
12. Daniel was in the lion’s den in Iraq .
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!).
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the ‘writing on the wall’ in Iraq .
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq .
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq .
17. The wise men were from Iraq …
18. Peter preached in Iraq .
And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated
And also, this is something to think about:
typically represented by an eagle.
The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!
The next 15 minutes.
- Iraq: the development of the payments system in the good bank and Mesopotamia (ataleoftwocitiesdotnet.wordpress.com)
- Iraq: the development of the payments system in the good bank and Mesopotamia (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- Iraq Business News Editorial: Just How International is Iraq? (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- What do the Chaldeans have to with the Iraquis and the Sinaloans of Mexico (wiki.answers.com)
- Iraq’s Oil Ministry holds Oil & Gas Conference next month (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- About:Iraq agrees 50% increase in oil exports to Jordan (ataleoftwocitiesdotnet.wordpress.com)
- Iraq postpone its position on the Mubarak port until after Eid holiday (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- About:Iraq News (ataleoftwocitiesdotnet.wordpress.com)