I was reading the other day and this is what I read; 10 Amazing Facts:
- “I went to the doctor to get an x-ray on my head, guess what? They didn’t find anything.” LOL-my brain is empty from blogging.
- “I want all kids to do what I do, to look up to me.”
- Invention: Insecticide Boot Attachment was created like a flea collar for people, only you wear it around your boot, not around your neck. It is supposed to prevent ticks and other crawling insects from creeping up your leg. Now with the 21st century scare of limes Disease and other problems this is a great invention, where do we get it?!
- Calvin and Hobbes quote: “I hate to think that all my current experience will someday become stories with no point.”
- Did you know…that the higher a plane flies the less fuel it uses!
- Did you know that it is illegal for barbers In Waterloo, Nebraska, to eat onions between 7am-7pm?!!
- A lawyer once said, “The ideal client is the very wealthy person in a very great heap of trouble.”
- “ROY COHN said, “ I don’t want to know what the law is, I want to know who the judge is.”
- Did you know that the world’s most recognizable smell is COFFEE?!!!
- Did you know that football has more rules than any other American sport?!!
- Amazing facts (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- 10 Amazing Facts about Love (hemantkhurana81.wordpress.com)
- 29 amazing facts and stats about China (stedavies.com)
- Harold Camping meets the Not So Amazing Facts (thebiblerunner.wordpress.com)
- Nielsen: Seven out of ten use slates while watching TV (and other amazing facts) (9to5mac.com)
- 15 Amazing Facts About Apple’s Retail Business (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Ten Amazing Facts (christopherjudson.wordpress.com)
- “I know that’s redundant, but otherwise it doesn’t spell anything.” (burningandfrigid.wordpress.com)
- Fun Facts (getreadingnow.wordpress.com)
- 12 Amazing Facts About Apple’s Monster Quarter (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)