Rhema is 8 years old now (she was 7 years old in this video). She lost her mother, Wendi Marvanne, to ovarian cancer Nov. 8, 2008. Rhema sings to glorify God. This is her calling and ministry. http://rhemamarvanne.com
Pasted from <http://myprayertoday.posterous.com/>
Another challenge my friends! I found Book Vixen’s site via someone else’s site (that I can’t remember now because I did so much clicking around). She loves Nicholas Sparks books and wants to spread the love around! I also love her button! Those are her actual NS books!
Here are some of the rules taken from her page:
- Runs January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011(books read prior to 1/1/11 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime –Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read or re-read as many Nicholas Sparks novels as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are fine.
- You can list your books in advance or list them as you read them. It is not required that you review the books you read for this challenge but feel free to do so.
- Post this reading challenge on your blog so you can keep a list of the books you’ve read for this challenge. Please include a link back to this post so readers can join the challenge too.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate. You can keep tabs on books you’ve read for this challenge on Goodreads or LibraryThing if you’d like (maybe make a shelf for “Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge”). If you are not on either of those sites then you can list the books you read for this challenge in the comments on my wrap-up post, which will be up at the end of 2011.
- A Walk To Remember (shinke.wordpress.com)
- For the love if reading: A book nerd (paulinenguyen.wordpress.com)
- The Notebook (shinke.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Favorite Books (Updated) (tirelessthoughts.wordpress.com)
- New Blogger Interview: Magnet4Books’ Reviews (bookbloggerdirectory.wordpress.com)
- Silence (vivianbee.wordpress.com)
- Random (chenyuling0415.wordpress.com)
- Left Behind at Borders (thedailybeast.com)
- Crafts: Having A Hard Time Keeping Up (underestimatedmom.wordpress.com)