That You May Be Healed
This is what you will receieve if you subscribe to
(James 5:16, NLT)
TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria
Relationships are so important in the eyes of God. As His children, He desires that we live in unity and stay connected with one another. When we are transparent and pray for each other, something supernatural takes place. We open the door for God to pour out His abundant blessing and healing in our lives. When we walk in love and unity, our prayers become more effective, and His power is released through us.
Living in peace and unity doesn’t mean you have to agree with everyone around you all the time. It means you look for common ground. It means you reach out to others; you pray for them and help meet their needs. When we put the needs of others first, God will make sure our own needs are abundantly supplied. When we live with a servant’s heart toward others, it opens the door for God’s complete healing — physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Father in heaven, thank You for revealing Your truth to my heart. I choose Your ways above my own and ask that You open opportunities for me to pray for others and open the door for Your healing power. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen Sharing around the world
- Top Twitterers (frasermurdoch.wordpress.com)
- Become A Better You: 7 Keys To Improving Your Life Every Day (becomeabetteruin365days.wordpress.com)
- -National Day of Prayer 2011 (charismatica.com)
- -National Day of Prayer 2011 (answersforthefaith.com)
- National Day of Prayer spotlights prayer’s healing power (cbsnews.com)
- Conditioning Ourselves For Survival (wisewoman2.com)