Check Your Batteries Ritually
It is so important to check your batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms are a must. There are so many others to check as well.
- Garage door opener because it might have a remote control for your convience.
- Flashlights are important for emergency times of natural calamities: tornados or earth quakes, power outages etc.
- Home Security Alarm system unless you know it has a back p in the case of a power outage.
- Baby Monitor so that it operates at all times. Mothers know!
- Portable radio so that if the power goes out you have a portable radio for weather alerts and such.
- Cordless Phones and cell phone never get caught without a working phone.
- Fire detectors as we need to do this before the “beep” starts that the battery is low.
Today is just a reminder day.
- Disaster Kits (lifefoneblog.com)