Who is your very favorite AUTHOR?
Until I uploaded this I didn’t realize my Family Law and Court Rules book was there. LOL
I have had to memorize that book. I have had my fair share of legal issues not caused by me.
I have had an ongoing battle with my ex husband on Child Support. Their are two sides to each story but one day I hope to publish my book and show the world what I had to endure just to get child support.
Here is my life in a nutshell:
I was raised in an Catholic house
I went to Catholic Schools
I hated school until I got to Jr. Year in High School, went from C’s to all A’s.
I grew up feeling left out, out of place, alone, scared, independent, worthless, seeking friends and attention which I never got!
Today I have been through:
Child at age 27 on 2-14-94 Valentines Day (unplanned) C-section
Husband walked out on us when daughter was 1.5 years of age
Husband re married quickly, I did not
I worked three jobs, supported myself and my daughter
I played the mom, dad, decision maker, paid bills, cleaned, cooked, shopped, babysitting and child care life for child as I worked, no time to ME, alone, etc.
No friends, no time for friends
ADHD Child raising
Lived for daughter-today she is 17! 🙂
Got a Paralegal Degree- LOOKING FOR WORK
Cut Hair for 20 years-no challenge bored with it
That about sums up my life.
Any questions or comments?
- My Cross to Bear (chicagonow.com)
- Mel Gibson May Have To Pay Up To $15K Per Month In Child Support To Oksana Grigorieva (popcrunch.com)
- Do you have to pay child support if the mother excludes your rights (wiki.answers.com)
- Ex Husband RANT (littledogdiaries.wordpress.com)
- Students who were denied gay-straight club say they’re being bullied (parentcentral.ca)
- Students denied gay-straight club allege bullying (parentcentral.ca)
- Child support arrears forgiven by custodial parent. (traversecitykids.wordpress.com)
- Chasing The Night by Iris Johansen (divapat.wordpress.com)
- Thankful to be an American (marylousviews.wordpress.com)