Just for today let us all fast from the thought that says, “Will this situation ever turnaround?” We all come up against some stubborn situations or areas of our life, where it just doesn’t seem like it will turn around.
Let’s change it today:
1. See God as your turnaround-specialist.
There are experts in business who come into a company and whip that company into shape, saving it from disaster and loss. THAT’S THE GOD WHO LIVES IN YOU. He turns mourning into rejoicing (Psalm 30:11); turns darkness to light; turns the curse into a blessing, etc.
2. Expectation is the womb of manifestation.
Ephesians 3:20. Expect turnarounds today. TODAY IS THE DAY! 2 Corinthians 6:2
3. Think: Turning Point. Every turnaround has a turning point. When you turn your thinking—your thinking turns your life. Proverbs 23:7
4. Don’t see time as your enemy. In ONE MOMENT, God can turnaround YEARS of defeat and frustration. Esther 9:1 says, “In that very day, God TURNED IT to the contrary…”
5. Believe God’s love for you today. Love turns things around. Deuteronomy 23:5
6. Believe in DUE SEASON. Galatians 6:9 says, “In due season you SHALL reap—if you don’t faint.”
Think It & Say It:
God is my turnaround specialist. He lives in me and is right now at this moment, bringing forth my turnaround. BECAUSE HE LOVES ME, He is turning my life into a blessing. My due season is coming. My turning point begins in my thinking today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Has God ever placed you in a job, or a location or a situation you would have not chosen for yourself?
Has God ever put a mission or a task on your heart that you felt was too overwhelming, dangerous, or costly in some way?
- What Is the Bible ? – a Brief Description of the Books in the Bible (lnger.wordpress.com)
- Sanctuary: God’s Will (jenniferajanes.com)
- It is Wonderful When God Confirms Something to You (tammyhead.wordpress.com)
- Who Should We Listen To? Ourselves? Or God? (musicmyheart.wordpress.com)