Harley Davidson Transportation
I have a dream and it is to own my own Harley Davidson Motorcycle. My motto is Live to Ride, Ride to Live! I will have to admit it is one of the most dangerous ways of transportation in the 21st Century. Even with the proper training other drivers seem to hit motorcycles on the road more than I care to read about in the news.
Where would I go? I would retire from working and get on my Harley Davidson and travel around the world. I would sell my house and literally live on my Harley.
Do you have a dream?
Share your dream below in the comments, Thanks. JACKIE ♥
- Harley-Davidson pitches EMEA consumer brief out of Weber Shandwick (prweek.com)
- Top 25 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Blogs (motorcycleinsurance.org)
- The Rise and Fall of Harley Davidson (motorcycleinsurance.org)
- Harley launches Sportster Iron (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Blu Collection Harley Davidson High Polish Chrome Zippo Lighter (execgiftsblog.com)
- Harley-Davidson May Become Official Motorcycle of Wisconsin (motorcycleinsurance.org)
- Two Wheeled Dream (lighthousegraphicsinc.wordpress.com)
- New Harley-Davidson Work from Victors & Spoils (thedenveregotist.com)
- Harley-Davidson CEO got $6.4M pay package in 2010 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Earnings roundup: Coach, Harley-Davidson (sfgate.com)
- Vintage Harley Davidson (secondhandsaleonline.com)
- Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster Ignition Timing Free Help (athingforcars.com)