Okay in search for my post today I wanted something really out there. I chose the words “click it” and I bet you wonder why?!
Well, I am addicted to the internet and to “clicking it.” It can be the “like button” or
Spiritual Networks: http://spiritualnetworks.com/TRUTHSEEKER/
Oh how I love to click. I love to read, write and share knowledge with my readers.
Then we have the movie CLICK.
Click is a 2006 Comedy-drama film directed by Frank Coraci and written by Mark O’Keefe and Steve Koren. It stars Adam Sandler as an overworked architect who neglects his family and misses most of his life when he receives a remote-control device that enables him to skip over unpleasant events. It also stars Kate Beckinsale as his wife and Christopher Walken as the man who gives him the device.This film is loosely based on R.L. Stine short story of the same name.
Ok, so Adam S would click it to fast forward.
This is one thing I wish never to do because I love to live Each Moment in Time.
Have a Great week everyone!
- Self Growth.com – Visit This Site Today! (antibullyingcrusador.wordpress.com)
- Digg Makes a Play for Relevance, Increases Front Page Speed 75% (jboitnott.com)
- In Defense of Digg and Internet Evolution (thenextweb.com)
- How to Secure Twitter and Facebook (lockergnome.com)
- Kevin Rose Resigns From Digg, Closing Round On New Startup (maurosamuelsilvamelo.wordpress.com)
- Facebook and Twitter gets preference by NY Times (dnserp.wordpress.com)