- Five Question Friday for 3/4/11 (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday – 3/11/11 (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday By Stacey (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- 5 Question Fridays by Stacey (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Five Question Friday 3/18/11 (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (barefootpreachr.org)
- Day of Acts of Random Kindness (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- 10 Sleeping Problems in adults (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- or not – RandomBlog2011 Challenge Day 7 (whatsbuggingmetoday.wordpress.com)
- or not – We’re Moving Forward – RandomBlog2011 Challenge (whatsbuggingmetoday.wordpress.com)
- RandomBlog2011 Challenge (via Things in life I find annoying) (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- or not – RandomBlog2011 Challenge (whatsbuggingmetoday.wordpress.com)
- My answers:
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? Since I am a paralegal I have to say no to this one.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress? I am a single mother whom divorced when her spouse got a married woman pregnant back in 1995-our daughter was 1.5 years old: I think I need to write my book soon on that topic.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you’re happy, sad, stressed, etc.? I love to read and be on my couch with my cats.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don’t have kids…will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them? My cats are my kids who sleep with me, my black cat literally drools on me and I wake up with a wet neck. LOL, true story.
5. Do you watch late night TV? No.